Galeon opened its wellness center, Club Galeon, which features HUR strength training equipment, in 2008. After only two years of operation they achieved the following results:
- 57% of skilled care center residents were exercising.
- 75% of memory support residents were actively involved.
- 44% of all residents and tenants were participating across the campus.
- Outpatient therapy treatments increased by 166%.
- Revenues from community outreach programming reached $86,488.
- Net margin from inpatient therapy rose to $442,000.
- 454 older adults from the community joined Club Galeon.
“In our experience, the best and most effective exercise equipment for older adults on the planet is manufactured by HUR.” – Dave Carlson, M.S.Ed. Administrator/CEO, Club Galeon
Miss Norma and Mr. Joe experienced life-changing results with HUR.