HUR USA Careers
It is a well-known fact that the aging population is growing and living longer than ever. This “age wave,” combined with the indisputable science linking regular exercise and strength training to improved quality of life, is creating a demand for active aging solutions.
HUR is leading the way by providing pneumatic strength, balance, and cardio training equipment and innovative wellness solutions, specifically designed for senior, rehabilitation, sports and performance, and the inclusive wellness markets.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to join an exciting, fast-growing health and wellness company and make immediate contributions as part of the US growth team, apply now.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers.
- Manage a customer base and sell new products including strength, balance, cardio, and software products.
- Identify and establish regional distribution channels based on market segments.
- Build the customer base through data mining, researching, and generating leads within an assigned territory.
- Work with customers in a consultative sales role by providing support and follow-up to ensure continued use of the company’s products and services.
- Meet with prospective customers in a variety of different medical settings including assisted living, independent living, CCRC, skilled nursing, private practice physical therapy, hospitals, and other medical channels.
- Meet with 10-12 new prospects on a weekly basis.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing activities designed to drive leads.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Miller Heiman sales process application and experience beneficial.
- Experience working with solution and business-based software applications.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
- Experience and discipline to work in a multi-state territory.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Experience selling PaaS and SaaS.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and conduct effective discovery process.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- 4-year college degree.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped variable compensation
- 401k with company matching contributions
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
HUR USA is hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries, service calls and support inside sales functions. You will also be asked to process orders, order modifications, and escalate customer services issues across a number of communication channels. Additional work includes supporting inside sales functions, logistics and pre-installation preparation.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries and open service tickets.
- Communicating with customers through various channels and documentation in Salesforce.
- Acknowledging and resolving open service tickets.
- Scheduling service calls.
- Product mechanical and technical expertise.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and issues.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Management of post-installation survey process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- College Graduate.
- Ability to stay calm in high-pressure customer service issues.
- Comfortable using a computer.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good mechanical and technical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Previous experience with customer service work.