Back to Equipment
HUR SmartTouch technology automatically loads individual training plans onto easy-to-read touch screens and displays progress in real-time as clients train. Fitted with range limiters that eliminate dangerous areas of movement, the hip abduction and adduction machine isolates movement along a fixed path, preventing injuries while helping to promote proper technique during strengthening exercises.
- Preventative, rehabilitation, and maintenance strength training that targets the hip adductor and abductor muscles
- Dual Function equipment saves facility space
- HUR SmartTouch technology loads individuals personalized training programs, adjusting the seat and other settings automatically at the start of each training session.
- Pneumatic (air resistance) fitness equipment follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Zero starting load strength training equipment is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Easy access handgrip
- 4252 Range Limiter
- 4254 Isometric Testing Sensor