Back to Equipment
The HUR Pec Deck machine guides movement along a fixed path when sitting on the machine, helping to promote proper technique during chest exercises. Resistance is adjusted through the help of (+) and (-) buttons, even during an exercise.
- Preventative, rehabilitation, and maintenance strength training that targets the pectoral muscles of the chest
- Pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Zero starting load fitness equipment is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative care
- Handgrips offer additional support
- 4252 Range Limiter
- 4254 Isometric Testing Sensor