Back to Equipment
Touch screen electronic adjustments and user-friendly SmartTouch software tracks individual progress and allows clients to safely and independently work within their personalized training program. Fitted with two adjustable support handles, leg straps, hand grips, and an adjustable numbered cable column, the machine isolates movement along a fixed path for each exercise, helping to promote proper technique even for wheelchair-bound users.
- HUR SmartTouch technology saves staff time, is safe and non-intimidating for older adults, and tracks outcomes across time, peer groups, and centers
- Pneumatic (air resistant) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy
- Two adjustable support handles to support lower limbs
- Wall Mounted
- Easy access adjustable handgrips and leg straps for safe, independent use
- HUR Pulley 2 in 1: multifunction machine with two training stations. It can consist of any kind of two HUR Pulleys
- HUR Pulley 3 in 1: multifunction machine with three training stations
- HUR Pulley Crossover Station: The modular design of HUR Pulley machines makes it possible to flexibly create different machine entities.
- Pulley ST8820/8821: Max Load 44 lbs
- Pulley ST8830/8831: Max Load 66 lbs