Back to Equipment
Dual Functioning equipment effectively works multiple muscle groups, saving facility space. HUR SmartTouch technology empowers active seniors to work out independently, freeing up significant amounts of staff time, by tracking, recording, and guiding each user through their unique personalized training program from start to finish.
- Preventative, rehabilitation, and maintenance training that targets core muscles in the shoulders, back, and abdomen
- Dual function equipment saves facility space
- HUR SmartTouch technology automatically adjusts resistance and positioning to each client’s personalized training program, saving staff time while tracking and documenting progress
- Pneumatic (air resistance) technology follows the natural movement of the muscle, is easy on joints, and allows for optimal muscle loading
- Touch screen resistance adjustment allows for controlled .25 pound increases in resistance
- Zero starting load is ideal for beginners and early initiation of rehabilitative therapy