Service and Maintenance
You work hard to support your clients. We work hard to support you.
Get Powered by HUR
Even the highest quality machines need some tender loving care if they are expected to perform at their best for years to come. Regular routine maintenance extends the lifecycle of HUR equipment and prevents expensive repair needs in the future.
- Keep equipment maintenance off your to-do list by purchasing the extended warranty plan.
- Our local service network and spare parts availability minimized downtime with quick repair and troubleshooting solutions
- Easy self-service capabilities allow owners to maintain quality while keeping maintenance costs at a minimum
- Round the clock customer services means a HUR specialist is just a phone call away anytime you need support
- All equipment comes with a standard 1 year warranty. Repairs made during the warranty period do not extend the warranty. HUR’s warranty obligation covers defects and errors that occur and are reported to HUR during the warranty period.