A UNIQUE APPROACH
HUR builds strong bodies and even stronger senior living and rehabilitation centers.
Powered by HUR’s evidence-based Scandinavian design and air resistance mechanization and SmartTouch technology, industry-leading providers who choose HUR are equipped with premier strength training solutions for older adults, better results, enhanced customer satisfaction and the marketing muscle their centers, and their clients, need to thrive.
Get POWERED by HUR
HUR strength training solutions provide the ideal business, therapeutic and wellness solutions for operators, therapists and older adults.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH HUR
HUR design and technology is ideal for older adult strength training.
- HUR offers a distinct “Powered by HUR” premier provider marketing differentiation and census advantage.
- HUR provides better and faster results, which means lower costs and fewer re-admissions.
- HUR delivers cost-effective testing, training and outcomes.
- HUR earns high satisfaction scores.
- HUR is easy to operate.
- HUR is cost-effective with low lifecycle cost and repairs.
ENHANCE YOUR THERAPY OR WELLNESS PROGRAM WITH HUR
HUR offers an efficient, effective and safe therapy and enhanced fitness experience.
- HUR automation enhances productivity.
- HUR’s zero resistance start with range limiters means earlier therapy starts and immediate progress.
- HUR lets therapists spend less time with set-up (and more time with actual rehab).
- HUR offers easier tracking, management, client evaluation and outcomes reporting with SmartTouch technology.
- HUR’s SmartTouch automation empowers older adults to gain and maintain independence.
- HUR facilitates enhanced compliance and engagement.
IMPROVE YOUR PERSONAL
WELLNESS WITH HUR
HUR empowers older adults:
- to build the muscle to stand, move, dance, work, play, think and be independent as long as possible
- to increase stamina to pursue passions, maintain relationships, grow interests, build character and live life on one’s own terms and
- to be well and regain and maintain strength following injury or illness.